MDM and iOS Music

T_tins's picture

T_tins

Your rating: None (2 votes)

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here and I signed up for this account solely to ask this question. First, some helpful background info.

I work for several restaurants (all owned by the same company) managing their music. Basically, I create playlists, upload them onto iPods at each restaurant, and update the music regularly (ideally once per month). I hope to add more restaurants in the future, but it's already quite a pain to drive to each location (especially when I'm simply going to take a handful of songs off of a playlist).

So here's my question: Are there any MDM providers that would allow me to manage the music on several iPod touches (assuming they have wifi). I am new to MDMs, but as I look around I haven't seen anyone post this question yet. Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric Jensen's picture

Eric Jensen

MaaS360

Your rating: None

Hey there,

MaaS360 will let you add music to devices, but the documents stay inside the MaaS360 app. Not sure about creating playlists through the app. I would call MaaS360 (1-855-MAAS360). I find their customer service to be pretty excellent. Try and ask for Michelle Cook, she is a very knowledgable rep for them! (No, I don't work for them!)