Details! Enterprise iOS Meetup in San Francisco on 1/31/13

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
Aaron Freimark's picture

Aaron Freimark

No votes yet

Hello community!

Here are the details for the live, in-the-flesh Enterprise iOS meetup in San Francisco on Thursday, January 31. (I'll be in town at the MacIT Conference.)

When: Thursday 1/31 from 8-10 PM
Where: 83 Proof, 83 First Street, between Market & Mission
Who's Invited: All readers and contributors, present and future, of Enterprise iOS
Who's Buying: Tekserve!

When I started this sire two years ago I wasn't sure how long it would last. At that time, nobody had the job title "iOS Administrator." Now, we're over 20K unique visitors each month. Our Comparison of MDM Providers has been viewed over 220,000 times. And our forums receive a healthy number of questions and knowledgable answers.

I'm proud of how far we've come! Come help me celebrate, discuss the state of the technology, and directions to take the site in 2013.

Thanks to all of you who make the community what it is. Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Aaron

nmcspadden's picture

nmcspadden

I'm interested. I live in

Your rating: None

I'm interested. I live in SF, so it's easy for me Smile

BillGallop's picture

BillGallop

Mobile World Congress (

Mobile World Congress ( http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/ ) is coming up in Barcelona at the end of February which might be a possible venue for folks this side of the pond if they aren't going to SF

rsaeks's picture

rsaeks

I'd be in!

I'd be in!

bdogd's picture

bdogd

+1

I'll be there!

mattvlasach's picture

mattvlasach

I'm in!

Great idea, see ya there!

vahan1's picture

vahan1

83 Proof is a great bar

I work half a block away so will try to stay sober 'til 8pm.

forgetcomputers's picture

forgetcomputers

See you Thursday!

Thanks Aaron.

Aaron Freimark's picture

Aaron Freimark

Glad everyone is coming.

Glad everyone is coming. Looks like we will have a good group.

--
Aaron Freimark, Enterprise iOS founder & GroundControl CEO