Apple Finally Kills off iPad 2 - Relaunches 16GB iPad 4 with Retina Display

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
benhuckle's picture

benhuckle

Your rating: None (5 votes)

I'm glad it's finally gone. It's a much better deal.

The 16GB iPad 4 is priced at £329/$399.

andersonsmith's picture

Technology is increasing and

Your rating: None

Technology is increasing and developing with the passage of time. If i talk about mobile technology then nowadays, android technology is also become famous. I think that the main reason of its success is its applications. According to research, Android App store has almost 700,000 application. According to recent Latest Technology News, Google will work on multi windows for android. Thanks for sharing the nice post with us.